Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Spelling

What's the thing that I don't like in spelling task?
The thing that I don't like in spelling task is when you didn't done it you have to stay at morning tea even though there's a lot of time to do it, for me it's just wasting your time in morning.

The thing that I like in spelling task is making my reading and spelling more good so like it makes me improve. My suggestion is we could probably still continue the spelling task when we done our maths task. there's a lot of time in maths we can still finish it even though we have another task.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Gerald!

    Thank you for your feedback on Spelling. You offered some great opinions on our Spelling programme. I am glad that you are noticing your spelling improving! I have been pleased with how you have been working in class and using your time well so that you are not in during interval.

    Keep working hard to achieve this term!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.