Pages

Thursday, 23 May 2019

DLO Maths

Hi today I did screen castify about what I've learnt in maths in the fast few days. So I use DLO to explain the work what i've learnt in maths, just watch the video that I made I hope you learnt something about my video.

2 comments:

  1. You need to make your video smaller and I don't think it's a video because I clicked it, it wouldn't play so check that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerald

    I like how you put in the question I went to click on the video and it didn't work it looks like it is a photo.

    Next time you could fix it up so we can watch the video.

    From Tyson

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.