Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Term 1 Reflection Blog

What has been your favourite part of this term? 
My favourite part of this term is the sport every Friday, I like doing sport, mostly if i'm bored in class.

Why is that your best memory?
Sport is my favourite memory because it gives me a new friend like, playing with them.
It gives us a lot of time to enjoy playing with each other.

What has been most interesting to do/learn about?
The most interesting that I did this term is literacy.

What has been a challenge for you?
The most challenging thing that I did this term is science because it makes me really frustrated of finishing a lot of blogs.

How have you shown your commitment this term?
I'd show my commitment by following the task and by being fast at getting stuff for learning.

What do you look forward to in term 2?
I'm looking forward at new subject that would not make me boring.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald, thank you for an honest reflection about the term! I am not surprised that you are loving Sport and I bet you are excited for Friday night basketball to start!

    You have been working hard in Literacy and all your subject areas and I am really pleased with your progress this year. I am excited for three more terms being your teacher.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.