Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Reading DLO


Today in reading we did DLO about explaining what's happening in the story so that's the work I've done I hope you all like it.

So I already completed my DLO about inference and explaining what's happening in the story.
So now I have to complete the whole story in my own words. So I already completed the whole story with my own words, So here's my Work

The light went dark as music began. I snuggled down in my seat and stared at the big screen.
I popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth and took a sip of my soda and watch my favourite movie called the boss baby. It was chillaxing and it feels so good when you chillax your body.

The movie finished at 12 am I was tired again and I have to get 9 hours of sleep and I still have work tomorrow so I have to sleep now. Zzzzzzzzzzz...
















1 comment:

  1. Hello Gerald nice blog post, But I hope you can fix your work. I you need some help just tell me I know how to fix it or just ask the teacher.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.