Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Science Learning Story/Goals

              Science Learning Story
In our science we’ve been doing a lot of work. The good thing that I’ve been doing in science so far is completing the task in the time I’m given. It was a really, really good thing for me to finish all of the work that we needed to finish.

My favourite work that we did in science is the rainbow paper. In that experiment we need filter paper, felt pen, and a cup.  We drew two lines, one was 2 mm and the other one is 3 mm. It was a successful work, the experiment worked and it was pretty cool.

Our group worked really well we were focusing on our work in the whole time.
Just go through this link https://shsgeralds.blogspot.com so you can see what I’ve done so far in science.

                                                      Goals
The first goal that I have achieved is I complete my work in the time I’m given.
I achieved those goals by working really hard like staying on task and not talking to someone. I was really happy that I achieved it.  

The next time a goal I want to achieve is that I act responsibility even when no one is watching. Those things are really important to me to achieve because sometimes I was mucking around when no one is watching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald

    Please have another look and make sure this isn't running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.