Pages

Monday, 13 May 2019

Maths DLO


Hi guys this is my DLO about maths. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Kamusta Gerald
    I really like your post about the maths DLO and I also like how you explained the example. Maybe nextime you could pick one in your DLO keep up the good work. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerald nice DLO you have here it makes a lot of sense I understand what you are saying so good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Gerald i really like you work it is neatly and clear i warder how you came up with that was it in the book that we where working on and was it hard to do

    -danni

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.