Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Marketing Day

This term were doing marketing day, Marketing day is like your making your own games or food and you need 4 people in your groups and it has to be year 7 and 8. I already choose who´s in my groups it was axle, ian, and riege, they are in my groups, So were making food called croquembouche with caramel sauce its gonna be delicious. I´m making our logo while axle is helping me so i´m the advertisement manager all i need to do is making our logo and the designing any stuff what we need.

This is the logo that me and axle did.


That´s the logo that me and axle did, it was really cool and amazing drawing. I hope u like
my blog post.



2 comments:

  1. Good job Gerald, when are you going to make it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerald

    I am glad that we are able to comment on your blog posts! I really love the posters and logo that you and Axle have made. You have both been putting in some really excellent work to create your advertising material.

    I have enjoyed working with you during Business and Enterprise kete so far! Keep working hard.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.