Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Reading Plus

This reading program help me to read properly and it helps me to understand what it says about the story and it helps me to improve my reading skills. Every week i can feel like my reading skills is improving because of reading plus like now every time i do reading plus i can get 80 or 100% now because when we started doing the reading plus i can only get 50 or 60% now i can get higher percent because reading plus could help you to improve you reading skills.

My Goal.
My goal is to focus more to reading plus because sometimes i´m not doing the right thing while i´m my reading plus. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice improvement, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.