Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Reflection/Wellbeing

Factor 1: Screen Time

Factor 2: Workout

Factor 3: Friends

For the past few days, I've been doing fine on my well-being assessment, Mostly on doing the factor 1 and 2. The ones are giving yourself a break and the two's are about workout and stuff. The factor 3 I kinda feel not doing well at it because It's hard to stay away from your friends even tho they're a bad influence on me, so I kinda need to improve that area. On factor 1 I've been doing well at it because I have data where it shows how many hours I've been on my phone, and as I can see I am improving so fast. On factor 2, I kinda feel I need to improve more a little bit because sometimes I don't wanna do it. Today I need to do 40 sit-ups, 40 Russian twists, and 40 Russian sit-ups for my 3 weeks workout wellbeing assessmenty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.