Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

P.E Hurumanu

On our hurumanu last Monday we did octopus for warm up because were gonna do something really challenging. So we did seats up, vertical jump, flexibility etc. and I did pretty well. Today we did beep test in our P.E and I got 10.1 which is really good for me. It was really fun and challenging. The most difficult thing was when the level got high you have to be more faster, when you got to level 8 or 10 you have to do 12 laps and you have to be faster. I'm glad that I beat the highest level. The highest level was 9.8 and I got 10.1, That's really good for me.

I think I need to improve something on what we did in our P.E hurumanu. I think I need to improve my seats up becuase when I got to 15 I got tired easily so I think I need to improve it. What can I do to improve my seats up? I probably need to do seats up every morning and afternoon to improve my seats up.

Doing this kind of stuff is really good for our body It can help you to get fit and healthy. This really important mostly to those people who eats a lot of cholesterol food, like junk food. Junk food is like an oily food. oily food is not really good for our body because it can cause you an heart attack. If you eat a lot of oily food the oil will go trough your vein and it will block your blood to go to your heart. Our heart needs blood so It can kept on pumping. This is the reason why fitness is really good for our body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.