Pages

Thursday, 11 April 2019

Hurumanu Music

The best birthday that I've celebrated is when I turn 12 years old, It was the best day ever for me, When I celebrated my 12 year old birthday, I wasn't expecting that my wish is gonna happen that time. I was really happy when I see my dad my dad was carrying a puppy my tears just got dried because of my happiness.

In my whole living years the friend I only have is my dog, I treated him as my friend,  All people in my school hated me and nobody wants to be friends with me, until when I get older and older I realised that i don't need a friends anymore because I already have one, my dog is always being their for me which is makes me really happy. 

When I played football in my high school nobody wants to be friends with me, nobody wants to talk to me, everyone were laughing at my braces, when i got home i just cried a lot, my dog was looking at me and he came to me like he was wondering what's happening, when i was trying to covered my eyes my dog tried to not covered my eyes and that makes me really happy I smiled at him and covered my braces and then he tried to not to do that to my self,

He was like showing me that I am not ugly and his like showing me that I shouldn't get embarrassed if someone laugh at my braces, After that it makes all thing clear to me. My dog was a really really good friend, he always stand up for me like a real human. One day When I just got back to my school I saw my dog laying in the ground and I was really shock and panic.

I called my dad in his room to bring the dog to a dog hospital, then we tried to ask the doctor what happened to him the doctor said he's really weak now he has only several minutes to live when I heard that I cried a lot, I was like I don't have a friend anymore, it broke my heart. I couldn't eat that much because i kept on thinking about my dog.

After 11 years, I already had a happy family now, I was really happy that something came to me that would make me feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.