Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Reading

Few days ago we've been doing lexia reading, so lexia is a reading it's like it helps you to improve your reading and your spelling. There some spelling task too it was really fun because I like doing spelling task. My favourite thing to do in lexia is the spelling task I enjoy doing them because I am good at it.

The thing that I don't like in lexia is, there's so many things that you have to read it's like waste of time.
So those are my experience so far about lexia. It was pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald

    I am pleased to see that you enjoy doing the spelling tasks on Lexia. You are right, there are so many things to do, but I bet you will start to notice your reading and vocabulary improving and you might not think that it is such a waste of time!

    I look forward to seeing your hard work on this programme!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.