Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Athletics Day

Yesterday on athletics day we’ve have a lot of fun and great memories with my friends. So yesterday I did a lot of events, the event that I joined is 100 metres sprint, 60 metres sprint, long jump, high jump, and discuss. So those events I joined mostly of them I came first i was really proud of myself. The people that I race with in the 100 metres sprint is Axle and Nikko they were fast too but i still beat them. The events that I missed is high jump i was really upset because it's one of my favourite events in athletics.The thing that I didn't like in athletics the grass was kinda wet so when I did my sprint it was kinda slippery but it was all goods because i still won.
I think the events that i need to improve in is discuss and long jump because i don't normally do those events i just wanted to try something new. i could probably do some more training so next year i can do those events more better than i did this year.


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Gerald!

    Can you have another look and make sure your blog work isn't running off the page? I wasn't able to read all about your Athletics day.

    Comment back to let me know when you have fixed this up and I will take another look!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.