Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Hurumanu Drama

In drama we've been doing a lot of things so far like puppet, physical wellbeing, and puberty. My most favourite of what we did is puppet, the thing that I did in my puppet is a face of a cartoon character it was kinda funny because i don't normally make puppets. The most thing that i don't like is the puberty one because the other student kept on saying eww. It shows like they are not interested on their work and other people can't really focus on their work because of some other people who kept saying eww.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald

    I enjoyed reading about what you are doing in Hurumanu Drama and I am impressed with the maturity in your post.

    You really made a good point about how people aren't focused or interested in their work if they are being silly during the health/puberty lessons. I am glad that you are not one of those people and you are working hard for your other teachers and trying to learn lots.

    Keep up the great blogging, I hope to see a picture of your puppet when it is finished.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.