Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Sustainability Project


Hi, today we're gonna talk about what has been doing for this whole hurumanu and what has been fun so far or what we didn't like about this hurumanu. so I found hurumanu 2 interesting because I like talking about earth problems. So I made a game that related to sustainability and its about pollution. So here's the game that I just made, this game is about pollution, I chose pollution because I think it could save peoples lives and it could save our earth. This game could inspire people to help our earth to be better, and I hope this game is a good influence for young people.  


Sustainability 

Sustainability is really interesting because I like hearing about earth problems and solving it in your own opinion or talk about what's the best way to fix that problem or what could we do to avoid it. For sustainability, We talked and learned about earth pollution because that's probably the common problem that is happening now, not just here but in other countries too. We also talked about environmental sustainability, social sustainability, economic sustainability, and sustainable sustainability, and also we made a slide about it. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-GjEyV0-

The only subject that I didn't like was maths because I never liked maths and its boring. So we worked on statistics and I didn't like it that much because maths well never be my favorite subject. Design is probably the best thing so far that we did in the whole hurumanu. So we use tinker cad to design anything we want to design. So I decided to design a house but I just didn't finish it. 

Sustainability is probably the best hurumanu I've had this year because it's really fun and interesting, learning about earth problems or earth resources it such a good impact for young people like me and I learned a lot about it. So this is what we did for the whole hurumanu and also don't forget to check my game, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.