Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Film Study/Filming

Today we just finished editing our video for film study I hope you guys like it. 

What was your film about? It's about basketball, we chose basketball because it's a fun thing to do and we know that we could enjoy playing basketball while filming.

Something I learned when making my film?  I learned how to communicate with my group and probably telling them. what to do so it wouldn't be that hard for them.

Some film techniques I included were? Some film we used the low angle shot to make the vid interesting to the audience, and we used a panorama angle shot to make the background a little bit bigger and beautiful.

Something I found challenging was? The most difficult thing I found is when my group doesn't listen to me and when they mocking around, it annoys so much.

What I do differently next time? Be ready to be a leader to my group, I think I'm not a good leader because I don't normally talk that much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.