Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Passion Projects

Today we've been doing our Passion projects, so I'm doing maths craft. On maths craft were doing cladding. How do you make cladding? So you need 6 cards and get a 1 card and fold the two side, if you already fold 6 cards, you have to make a box until you get 12 box, once you done it you need to assemble them like a big box with a hole in the middle. it's kinda hard but you have to do it, all you need is patient. So guys this is my blog for today, i hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. I did like it. I like how you noticed that it takes patience, and I hope you enjoyed it.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerald
    It's great that you have shared your work. I couldn't see the photo for some reason? Do you remember the name for the completed maths project with the cladding?
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.