Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

A bit about me for Emma from SLJ

Hey Emma. My name is Gerald and I am from Hornby High School, i´m a year 7 and next year i will be a year 8. I really like doing sports, my favourite sport is Basketball, i really like playing basketball because it´s really fun. My favourite movie is Lone survivor. My favourite food is Chicken, Fish, Nachos, and buter chicken. During the weekend i will try my best to win the summer learning journey I really like to win so i will try my best to win the SLJ. When I win I want to get a new chromebook so I can give it to my brother, because his chromebook is almost broken. But anyways this is my blog for today about Emma. I hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gerald, this is a really good blogpost about some information about you. I also think that it is really cool that you want a chromebook, when you win SLJ to give to your brother because his chromebook is almost broken. But anyways I really liked your blogpost and best of luck on SLJ! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.