Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Free Writing/Matrix

Last Friday I went to my friend's house to sleep over, I was with my brother.  Before we came there me and my brother just finished doing basketball training so we were very tired. The time we came there was around 9pm and that's when we started playing games and we finished at 6am. literary played games all night, we only had like 10 mins to rest until we can play games again, I was very tired and almost fell asleep around 5 but we bought some energy drinks to stay awake. So that's all, we enjoyed the night and it was really fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.