Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Roald Dahl is a famous book writer. Roald Dahl was born in 13 September 1996, he died in 23 November 23 1990. His nationality is British. Roald Dahl is famous for writing 38 books.
So the purpose of this blog is to talk about the book he wrote called BFG so I will be telling you guys what is BFG. So in BFG there was a really tall old man he was walking around the street and then this girl saw him named Sophie when the old man saw her looking at him Sophie pretends to sleep then the guy tried to grab her trough the window and take her to his house. For me that what's the BFG looks like. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Gerald!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. I'm so pleased that you've made a start on the teaser week activities. It's good to get some practice in before the programme officially begins on Monday.

    You've included some great little facts about Roald Dahl here, Gerald. I didn't realise he'd written so many books! Have you read any of them? I remember reading a few when I was at school. The BFG and James and the Giant Peach were my favourites.

    Congratulations again on completing your first teaser week task! Remember to read the activities carefully so that the posts you share include everything we've asked you to do. Keep up the great blogging and I hope to read more Summer Learning Journey posts from you soon.

    Bye for now!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.