Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Freak The Mighty


  • Human-an imperfect beautiful creature made by God.
  • Robot- a mechanical made by beautiful creature.
  • Reading-Moving eyes and blinking eyes into the books.
  • Horse-a colourful creature that has a ice cream cone on the head. 
  • Food-Humans is like a car, humans like me has a fuel too.
  • Idea-a medicine that you drink for your head.
  • Library-a silent place.
  • Writing-Speaking on the paper.
  • Maths-face your fear except for the maths hard questions. 
  • Igneous-Too hard to eat.



Today I made a blog post about our novel book, our novel book called (Freak the Mighty.)  So on our task it says there, "on you blog, write 10 creative sentences, each one using of those words. In your sentence I need to clearly see that you don't understand what that word means." So on my task I choose 10 words to create a 10 creative sentences using my own words.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Gerald!

    I like how you completed this task and created some really great definitions inspired by the novel, Freak the Mighty. I want you to have another read through of the instructions you wrote about for this task. I don’t think those were the instructions that I had on the slide. Next time try to add a link to the slide show or screen shot the slide so that you have the correct information and to save you the time of typing it out again.

    I hope you are enjoying the challenge of this novel.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.