Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Basketball Winter sport

Last Friday we won our basketball game even though we only have 5 players in our team and we still won. It was a fun basketball season, we all have fun and we did really well. It was very successful basketball year, out team work is very well and our communication in basketball was really great.
I think this basketball season is better than last year. 

I would like to thank all the teachers who supported us in basketball even though it's not part of their job, so I wanna say big thank you to Mr Mitchell, Mrs, Birtch, and Mrs Davis and also our coach Tim. They did really great and they our very supportive.

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Gerald!

    I was so impressed with the initiative you took today to write a blog about something you were passionate about. I have really enjoyed watching your team play again this year and I have seen a lot of personal growth in you as a player and a teammate! I hope to see you as a coach one day when you are older, just like how Tim helps our team.

    Keep up your passion for basketball, I look forward to our playoffs next term!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerald,

    What a great blog post. I'm really pleased you are enjoying basketball this year, and I was very proud of you and the rest of the team last week when you won your game even though you had no reserves and your coach was away.

    I'm very proud of the way you have improved your game this year, especially the way you involve all other players and provide them with support.

    I'm really looking forward to our next game when we are in the play-offs for first place in round one. I know we were beaten when we played STAC last time but we are a better team now, and I think we have a good chance of winning this time.

    Have a great term holiday and practice lots!

    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.