Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Learning Story Template

                                         Music
Today were doing a learning story about music. So in music I’ve already done a lot of blog post about music. My favourite part of in music when we we did the garage band. So we mixed 5 instrument. Those instrument we use guitar, piano, bass, electric guitar, and drum.The sound was pretty cool and it’s sounds like rocks star band.
                                              Goal
People Smart: In the past few weeks I’ve achieve my goal by working successfully with others. My teacher told to be a leader for our group so I took responsibility for my two year 7 group mate and I make sure that they don’t do something silly, and I make sure that they stay on task. So it was really great that I become a leader and It was great experience for me.Active Learner: To be an active learner I always remember to have a growth mindset. Growth mindset can help you to finish your work and It can help you to do the work that you don’t wanna do. Growth mindset is like when you don’t want to do your work but something inspires you to do it. Learning Smart: To be a smart learner you have to be in the right place and the right time. In our music I always get my stuff ready and I can show that I can be in the right place. Thinking smart: In music I can think creatively like mixing other instrument and making a good sound.
Cyber Smart: I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing. In hurumanu music teachers can trust me to use my device in a safe way like not searching up anything, I am just staying on task and I know what I meant to be doing. In hurumanu music I learnt a lot of things and I achieve a lot of goals that I needed to achieve.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, Gerald can you have another look and make sure this isn't running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.