Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

SHS's Learning Jouney Day 6

Let’s imagine that you were on the first waka to arrive at Shag Point. You had never been to New Zealand before and you had no idea what to expect. Maybe I would Felt Scared And Pretty Nervous Because I don’t Know To do Maybe I would Panic And I can’t Do Anything Why I'm In New zealand Because I'm So Panic. Maybe I could See a

So Much Waka Boat and I could See A Haka People A Maori Who Was Driving A Waka Boat. Maybe I would hear A Bird Sound A wind and a splashing Water. Maybe If I am In the Shag point Place I would Smell A Sea A Bird Penguin Sea lion And a Stone And Bush Trees And leaves a grass That What I would Smell. Maybe I would A Soft Sand At Shag point Place and A Soft Stone and a Beautiful water. That’s Would I feel If this is My First arrive In new Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.