Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Music Reflection

  1.  What did you enjoy the last term in Music? Playing Piano because when I first time played them it was kinda interesting it got my attention. 
  2. What skills did you learn? I learned some of the piano chords even though they're hard to learn I still tried my best.
  3. Did you perform/Record? We did perform but I haven't got the video yet.
(Yes/No Explain what you did!) We did a Filipino song called Magbalik. The song Used to be popular in our country, it is actually a love song. 
Attach video to performance if you have one. 

4. Are you taking Music next year? if yes what instrument do you wish to focus on? I didn't choose music because I know it's not my passion even though I can play many instruments. If I chose music I would focus on playing guitar because I can play guitar really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.