Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community impact project

What is the project? The project that we will be doing is environment so we will be collecting some rubbish and we will use our mind to create something using the rubbish that we've collect. 

What is the purpose? Our purpose is to make something using rubbish.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? I think we will be going to collect a lot of rubbish probably around 200 or 300.
Why do you think that? Because it looks this is gonna be a large project for our community impact.

What colours do you think we will see the most? why? I think the colours that we will see the most is red, green, white, and blue. those our probably are be cans bottle and other stuff.

What type of art would you like to create? The art that I would like to create is a car or a dragon. The colour that I'II probably choose is red and blue for my art. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald

    Thanks for working hard on your CIP blog today. I think you made some great connections to the videos and photos we shared and I can tell you know what we are working on for our project.

    I look forward to seeing what you will create.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.