Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Blog Reflection

1. What you have been learning about? We've been learning about our place which is canterbury and what is our favourite thing to do. 

2. What went well? What did you find interesting? I like using Prezi because they're easy to use and the template design they're very cool to use, it makes everything interesting. 

3. What did you find challenging? what could you have improved on or done better? I should've written more details about my favourite things to do in canterbury. I just wrote a few details on it, maybe next time when I have enough time to do it.  

Here's my link for my Prezi, Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.