Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

My Highlight of This Year

My favourite highlight of this year is when we have basketball game every Friday and the athletics. That was my favourite part because I spend a lot of time with my friends playing basketball and we had a lot of fun. I was so happy that we had a lot of fun playing basketball together.

The athletics this year was fun and intense because there are some fast people. The worst thing that happened to me on athletics is when I was doing my discuss with my sprain finger. I sprained my finger on my left hand and i'm a left handed, so I normally throw with my left hand, but I still tried my best to do it. On 100 metres sprint I came 3rd, it was really intense because they look fast. On the first heat I came 3rd, I thought I was winning but one of them smashed me on the 60 metres and I loss.

I had a lot of fun this year with my friends and I tried a lot of challenges that I don't wanna do but I still tried my best to try some new hard things. Being year 8 is really fun and being a leader for year 7's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.